![]() |
| Oscar was spent after spending the weekend with neurotic Maggie. |
![]() |
| Ahhh...I really missed seeing these on my morning runs. |
![]() |
| Putting the final touches on the wedding cupcakes for some friends of mine. |
![]() |
| I may or may not have accidentally dropped this cake topper on the ground and had to glue the groom's head & hand back on...((I was freaking out just a tad! Thank goodness we were able to fix it!)) |
![]() |
| EPIC. We have too much fun together. |
![]() |
| Took a beautiful bike ride out to Bacon's Castle in Surry. Talk about anti-climactic. I expected it to be a lot more castle-y. |
![]() |
| Biker convention on the James River Ferry. (And my first time ever taking it!) |
![]() |
| I don't know how he puts up with me. |








No comments:
Post a Comment