July 31, 2014

July Photo-a-Day Challenge


After several attempts, I've finally completed a photo-a-day challenge!  (And crossed another item off of the life list!)  I had so much fun with this!  It was a great way to exercise my inner photog.  You can check out the prompts for August here, or download this (sometimes glitchy) app to play along.

July's prompts:


1.  Red & white. 


2.  Something beginning with "K".  


3.  Match


4.  Stars

(We were under the stars...that counts, right?)

5.  On the table


6.  View


7.  First


8.  I've never...

(Oh, but I will before the summer is over!)

9.  Alive


10.  Sharp


11.  Gold


12.  Interior


13.  Look up


14.  Old school

(Love me some step aerobics!)

15.  Torn

(Oscar's raggedy ass gingerbread man.)
16.  Listening to


17.  Sunshine

On a cloudy day.

18.  Admire

Oorah.


19.  Curly


20.  Moment

Dorks.

21.  Basic


22.  I wore this


23.  Macro

\

24.  Water


25.  Home

Don't mind the graffiti.  

26.  Fun


27.  Ten


28.  Cool

29.  Repeat


30.  Lost

...and found!  (After 2 months missing.)

31.  Rise



BOOM!  There you have it!  I love numbers 5, 10, and 13.  Which one is your favorite?  

3 comments:

  1. Margaret ZimmermanJuly 31, 2014 at 12:58 PM

    2, 9 & 18

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2, 9, 10(can't forget Oscar and his sharp teeth), and 18(the Marines have landed)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4,9,13,20,23 - cool photos! I like your composition and choice of lighting - true talent! you may just inspire me!

    ReplyDelete