January 12, 2015

A Love Story ("Conservative Laura" meets "Biker Tony")

365 days ago, I took a chance on a Harley ridin', bald headed, tattooed, intimidating, Marine.  It was pretty much the best decision I ever made.


To say that we've been inseparable since that day would be a lie, because life has separated us and we've been 200 miles away from each other since August.  Luckily for us that will no longer be the case in just a few short weeks.

2014 was an amazing year.  Here are some of my favorite moments spent with my favorite guy:

"BT" made his first appearance on the blog back in February.  


Our first overnight trip.  Washington DC!  








One of our favorite places in the world, Shenandoah National Park!  






Probably my favorite trip of the year, New York City!  


And lastly, our Christmas Vacation to Michigan.  


So many wonderful memories!  I couldn't ask for a better partner in crime!  


I love the crap out of you, BT!  I'm so blessed to have you in my life.  Can't wait to see what the next 365 days has in store for us!  (Hint:  It better include a seamless move down to NC, lots of completed house projects - including a garden, refurbishing a 1970 Terry camper into a mobile bakery, epic hiking trips, motorcycle rides galore, a vacation to somewhere tropical...a girl can dream, right?)  


No comments:

Post a Comment