Kickin' the month off right with The Extreme Endurance Challenge at Camp Devil Dog. It was intense!
This is unacceptable...
Took a trip down to Wilmington. Love that little town! Oh, and I'm a Princess!!!
Valentine's Day craziness.
Bundled up for a bike ride. 55 degrees outside = wind chill of 20 degrees on a motorcycle.
Lesson learned.
I found a greenway to run on!
Just as we were about to walk out of the Habitat Restore, out of the corner of my eye, I spotted this old thing. It did not take any convincing, for $80, BT was all about it! The lady working the register told us all about it - it's a custom built piece that used to belong to her next door neighbors. It's so very 1970's retro. I can't wait to show you what we did with it!
Our Valentine's Day treat.
Take me with you, BT. I want to replace Chesty!
Bathroom makeover!
Day in the life of a pug.
My life doesn't feel much different these days. I've been in search of a part time job since moving down here and haven't had any luck. There's absolutely no job market here and I'm going crazy.
I did get The Blustering Baker's website up and running and had my first, official, "found you on the internet" order the other day, so there is hope! BT and I also checked out the New Bern Farmer's Market and I'm hoping to start selling there soon. Warmer temps are in store for us this month and work will finally begin on Ziggy the camper! Stay tuned!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment