April 4, 2012

Timely

"When you follow your heart, the choices you make will always be the right ones. 
Remember that no one can ever make your choices for you.
What you do with your life is your choice. 
How you decide to live your life and achieve your goals is up to you, and no one but you. 
Mistakes will be made, but you can learn from them. 
Always remember to live your life in a way that's right for you.
Everything you do should make you happy, and those who may at first disagree will, in time, be happy for you. 
Then you will come to see that the choices you make are right - if you make them for yourself." 

- Jodi R. Ernst

As I cleaned & organized my apartment today in preparation of becoming self employeed and working from home fulltime, I came accross a book of inspirational poems that  mom had sent to me (while I was living in Nashville) for my 21st birthday.  I'd bookmarked that particilar poem almost nine years ago and then forgotten about the book, relegating it to a box where it would move with me another 15 times (or something like that, ha!) and suprisingly not become lost. 

Funny how I stumbled upon it at the most appropriate time...



No comments:

Post a Comment