April 6, 2012

Week in Review - Part Timin' It!

Exactly WHY did I wait so long to make this decision!?! 

One week into my new work schedule and I feel like a new person!  I haven't stopped smiling since Monday at noon when I left work and had five, count 'em, FIVE WHOLE HOURS to work on stuff!  To say that this week was uberproductive would be an understatement. 

Behold, just a few of things I did this week...

Got my workouts in before the world wakes up...

Spent a little time at this place...4 hours a day, to be exact...

Did a lil' bit o' junkin'...
(This was at the Goodwill Outlet Store.  This is not thrifting, this is straight up JUNKIN'.)

Hmmm...what to do with this $2 beauty?...

How 'bout a coat of chartreuse paint?...

My new Roxie's idea board!

Oscar and I went a lot of these...he needs it!

We found our dream home while walking around the 'hood.  (Taken using Instagram...I'm obsessed.)

No, it wasn't all fun and games.  I worked...

And organized this catastrophe...

Ahhh...much better! 

Coffee break!



No comments:

Post a Comment