Long walk on the beach with "big scur".
Deep in thought. Instagram style.
It's a beautiful day. Don't let it get away.
Practicing my "food styling".
End result. (Not an iPhone photo.)
My first free hand scroll cake. (My shoddy picture makes it look lopsided, but I don't think it was...I hope it wasn't, at least...)
Ok, from the look of this picture, I was having issues with my equilibrioception. Must have been the 1.5 hours spent in the car to get to the venue.
Lazy football Sunday.
Speaking of football...just the usual banter between Rainey & I. I have this running "joke" with him involving a particular Frankie Goes to Hollywood song. I use the term "joke" very loosely, because rather than laughing, he gets pissed off every time he sets himself up for it.
Fall is right around the corner! 60 degree a.m. temps = perfect running weather. (I know, I know...when I said I quit running, I meant long distances.)
I ran out of K-cups. I may or may not have sent this picture to Andrew Zimmerman. Heh heh.
Husslin' some whoopies at the Port Warwick Farmer's Market.
TGIF. Took a little break for a last chance sun bathing sesh.
I felt like a lizard warming myself on the rock.
One of my Saturday projects. (I threw up in my mouth a little as I made this - the Steelers are one of Tennessee's biggest rivals.)
Working on something epic. (If you're a Facebook user, you already know what it is.)
Chocolate dipped Oreo cheesecake pops? Yeah. I went there.
A nice & easy Sunday morning jog. :) I like to run when I'm stressed...
Ready for some football! (And three hours of NFL Countdown.)


.jpg)
I now have this strange desire to eat cupcakes and chips while watching football with the windows open as I spoon with Sandy and text my good friend Sunny.
ReplyDelete