November 1, 2013

iPhone Photo Dump - Fantastic Fall Edition


Football season has arrived!!!

RIP Steve "Air" McNair
This was the week that Justin Hunter made the game winning touchdown against the San Dee-ah-goo Chargers.  Sadly, AZ's team lost.


#labelsout #itsonlyweirdifitdoesntwork
Breaking Bad (aka the best show EVER) came to an end.  (sniff, sniff)

                                                       

I found my new favorite station on Pandora!  I may or may not have sang along to this one at the top of my lungs while I baked cupcakes.

                                                       

I found these crazy things at the international market!!


They're a fruit called a rambutan.  They taste...meh.  


Oscar and I enjoyed a gorgeous Sunday at the beach and took some Instagram selfies in the front yard. 



The look on his face...I die!!!

Yep, it's running weather!!!


The early bird gets the worm!


I went to a fancy, schmancy, charity masquerade and had to get my picture taken with this crazy guy!


I had donated cupcakes.  They also had a s'mores bar.  After several glasses of champagne, this totally got shoved into my piehole.  

Dark chocolate, peanut butter(!) and marshmallow on a chocolate graham. 
I carved a kick ass pumpkin.



And made some adorable Frankenstein cake pops.   


I ran out of candy on Halloween, so I decided to self-promote.  


I can't believe it's November already!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment