![]() |
| Click to enlarge. |
Total "u" count: 4
Total "lol" count: 3
Total "anyhoo" count: It doesn't matter as that word should NEVER BE USED. EVER!!!
First off, Tiphanie, apparently "u" are fucking serious. Are "u" also 12 fucking years old?!? "U" sounded pleasant and somewhat intelligent when I spoke with "u" yesterday. lol
Secondly, "u" didn't give me ANY of the information I asked you for. lol WHEN are you getting married? I know it's in APRIL (way to wait until the last minute), but an exact date would be nice. lol WHERE are you getting married? lol HOW MANY PEOPLE are going to be at your wedding? lol
Lastly, if "u" end up booking me for "ur" lol wedding, I'm charging "u" extra for the torture of having to read correspondence from "u".
This is the future of America, folks.

No comments:
Post a Comment