The anticipation is killing me! Sunday can’t get here quick enough! I’ve decided I’m going to set my alarm for 4 a.m. and drive to 7-11, that way I don’t have to wait around for my slow ass paper delivery person. While I’m thrilled to have been a part of this “Cupcake Taste Test” and am thankful for the publicity it’s going to give my business, I really, really, REALLY hope that I did not come in last place.
Enough about that. How about another edition of AYFS?!?!?! This is one of my favorites. I can really get away with being a snarky bitch sometimes! Some people are just oblivious…
On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 10:25 PM, Ellyn Chapel <chapel3@cox.net> wrote:
Laura,
I tasted some of your cupcakes at a bridal party recently. My daughter is coming home next week with her 6 month old daughter and we are inviting people over to meet her. I want to have some sweets available for the guests. Can you please provide me some information on your cupcakes:
1) What is the pricing of your mini cupcakes?
2) What flavors are available in the mini cupcakes?
3) If I want an assortment of flavors, what is the minimum order for each flavor?
Thanks for your help. Look forward to your reply.
Ellyn Chapel
To: Ellyn Chapel
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2010 11:16 AM
Subject: Re: Cupcakes
Hello Ellyn - Thanks for the inquiry.
Any order of 1 doz standard cupcakes can be converted into 2 doz minis. Therefore minimum order is 2 doz/flavor.
Thanks,
Laura
Date: Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 4:09 PM
Subject: Additional Questions re Mini-Cupcakes
Thanks, but you didn't answer my other 2 questions. Just tried to reach you by cell but got no answer, so I'm sending another email.
2) What flavors are available in the mini cupcakes? i.e. are the mini's available in all the flavors?
3) If I want an assortment of flavors, what is the minimum order for each flavor; i.e. assuming I order the minis, must I order 2 dozen of the same flavor?
Thanks for your assistance
Ellyn Chapel
Date: Sat, Jul 31, 2010 at 7:28 AM
Subject: Re: Additional Questions re Mini-Cupcakes
Ellyn - I apologize for the misunderstanding.
Any of the standard sized cupcakes can be converted into 2 doz minis. Please reference the website for a full list of flavors: www.roxiescupcakes.com/menu.php
Minimum order is 2 doz minis per flavor.
Unfortunately, I am completely booked up w/ a wedding and other orders next weekend. i.e. I am not taking on any more orders.
Thanks again. Hope you'll keep me in mind for future events.
Laura
Date: Sat, Jul 31, 2010 at 9:34 AM
Subject: Not Needed til 8/14/2010
Laura,
That's fine -- I don't need them til noon on Saturday, 8/14/2010 (2 weeks from now). Does that put me back in the running? I would want to order 1 or 2 flavors of the mini cupcakes -- but haven't decided what flavors. I wasn't sure that you could do all the flavors, especially the filled cupcakes in mini size.
Where would I need to come to pick them up? I live near Lynnhaven Mall in Virginia Beach.
Thanks,
Ellyn Chapel
Side note - WOW! I couldn’t believe this bitch STILL wanted to order cupcakes from me! I kind of wanted to meet her in person. I imagined she probably drove a huge, gas guzzling SUV – complete with the stick figure pictures of the whole family on the back windshield, had acrylic nails with French tips, and wore workout clothes to run errands in even though she doesn’t work out.
Date: Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 4:35 PM
Subject: Re: Not Needed til 8/14/2010
I'm currently available on that date.
The mini cupcakes can be filled, it's just a higher ratio of filling to cake. (Some people like that, some don't. Personal preference.)
I really try to stick to delivery only on the weekends because I am in and out so much. The delivery fee is based on mileage. Delivery to the Lynnhaven area would run about $7 or $8.
Thanks,
Laura
Sadly I never heard back from her. Which sucked because I really needed that $36 order…

No comments:
Post a Comment