July 19, 2013

iPhone Photo Dump - Summer Fun Edition

Getting back into the swing of things after a fabulous Chicago trip...



As part of my attempt to take up canning this summer, I made peach-jalepeno jam.  It was spicy and delicious.   



It's getting too hot to run even before the sun comes out.  


It's never too hot to party...  


...or lounge.  


A fun filled 4th of July in Willoughby. 


I made a giant carrot cake - cake ball.   



Mom & I saw Cyndi Lauper.  It was...meh...(she's so unusual).  


Beers & boogie boarding in Sandbridge with some good company.  



I found my new favorite station on Pandora.


This is the worst beer I've ever tasted.  The label challenges you to write a Haiku about the HiCu beer (Hibiscus-Cucumber).  Here is mine:  

Crappy* freakin'* beer.  
Tastes like flowers and perfume.  
Threw up in my mouth.  
*edited for vulgarity



My part-time, day job is tough sometimes..."You want me to go down to the beach and take pictures?!?  Gah!!!"  
  

Speaking of gah...iPhone loves to autocorrect "HAHAHA" as "GAGAGA" for whatever reason.   This is a random convo with the bestie.   



Hope everyone is having an enjoyable summer!  Stay cool, friends & fam!  And thanks for stopping by.  But mainly stay cool.  



1 comment:

  1. keep.em.coming.
    hey, ive been thinking of you lately in this
    hellatious heat. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad (exclamation point) that we aren't running in this sweltering soup!!! Yeah!! I think this is the most excited I've been the past few summers to NOT be running in the 1/2 torture-thon. love ya, aunt laura

    ReplyDelete